Feb 6, 2016

Belief-O-Matic 2016

I can accept, without hesitation, that my beliefs would be at home among Unitarian Universalists, Neo-Pagans, and New Age believers.  I'm too religious to be a Secular Humanist, but it is high enough for my liking.  I'm curious as to why New Thought isn't higher.

It would seem that I still hold to 1/3 of my Mormon heritage.  Whether or not that is a good thing or bad I will leave for others to decide.

Thank you for taking Beliefnet's Belief-O-Matic quiz! The top score below represents the religious personality and beliefs that Belief-O-Matic thinks most closely matches your faith.
Unitarian UniversalismUnitarian Universalism
You have Unitarian Universalism beliefs (100%)

Neo-Paganism(81%)
New Age(69%)
Taoism(68%)
Mahayana Buddhism(67%)
Liberal Quakerism(64%)
Secular Humanism(64%)
Sikhism(62%)
Reformed Judaism(54%)
New Thought(52%)
Liberal Christian Protestantism(48%)
Hinduism(45%)
Church of Christ, Scientist(40%)
Scientology(38%)
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints(35%)
Atheism(35%)
Orthodox Judaism(35%)
Theravada Buddhism(34%)
Orthodox Quakerism(32%)
Conservative Christian Protestant(28%)
Jainism(27%)
Roman Catholicism(18%)
Eastern Orthodox Christianity(18%)
Jehovah's Witnesses(14%)
Bahá'í Faith(13%)
Islam(13%)
Seventh-day Adventists(12%)

No comments: