New England - January 2016
INSOMUCH AS THE Parental and Academic Orders of Priesthood were revealed early unto Hoteph, these are the Greater Orders of Priesthood--and they do reflect that revelator's archetypes of the Eternal Mother and Eternal Father.
2. Yea, and the Conjugal Order of Priesthood, which was later revealed unto Hoteph, is the Intermediate Order of Priesthood--and it reflects that revelator's archetype of the Eternal Lover.
3. Indeed, the final archetypes of Hoteph the Revelator, being the Eternal Child and the Eternal Lover, must likewise be associated with the orders of Priesthood: the Solitary Order of the Eternal Child, and the Secret Order of the Eternal Other.
4. As these where not revealed unto Hoteph, they must be understood to be Lesser Orders of Priesthood
5. ¶ As the Eternal Other represents the unknowable aspect of GOD--yea, that which is the reason for NO GODS to be worshiped--then none can be ordained to the Secret Order of Priesthood save those who have already passed into the grave.
6. Yea, we cannot know which of the dead were found worthy of ordination to this Order; therefore, all who have died can be said to have been ordained, and may be invoked as intercessors into the unknowable mysteries by the living.
7. Any who now yet live, even those passed temporarily into death, are unable to be ordained unto this Order; therefore, any who claim such are charlatans, liars, frauds and deceivers.
8. ¶ Likewise as the Eternal Child represents the divine self, then all believers can be said to have been ordained to the Solitary Order of Priesthood.
9. By the authority of this order, anyone may perform for one's self any the rite of Baptism or any rite of consecration or blessing; and in the absence of a Parental or Academic authority, a believer may perform for one's self any rite of Endowment.
10. Yea, it is by the authority of the Solitary Order of Priesthood that a believer may ordain another to the Conjugal Order of Priesthood--and it is by that same authority that such an ordination may be rescinded.
11. Behold, ordination unto this order is valid unto one's self only; none may not use the authority of this order to perform ordinances for any other person--faithful or otherwise.